By registering for the Content Creation Workshop by Ashleigh Haase Photography (“Ashleigh Haase Photography” or “we/us/our”), you (“attendee” or “you/your”) agree to the following Terms & Conditions (also referred to as the “Agreement”).
1.1. Due to the limited seats available for this workshop, in the likely event that the workshop sells out, all payments made to Ashleigh Haase Photography are final and non refundable.
1.2. Early bird discount ($950) is available for upfront payments only.
1.3. Payment plan option is available on full price tickets ($1250) with three split payments, 50% upfront, and two 25% balance payments available upon request. Full payment is required before the event schedule date. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise this in advance as the automated booking system does not offer a payment plan option.
1.4 A non-refundable amount of 50% is required at the time of your booking and must be sent with the completed contract and workshop form. If full payment is not received before the workshop date, Ashleigh Haase Photography reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled.
2. Cancellation by Attendee and Ticket Transfers. Any cancellation by the attendee must be made in writing by email to email@example.com.
2.1. You may transfer your workshop ticket to another individual (the “transferee”) so long as you provide written notice of such a transfer to us to firstname.lastname@example.org (at least two (2) weeks before the workshop date with the full name and contact information for the transferee. In the event of a transfer, you are responsible for paying all fees and the transferee is bound by terms of this Agreement.
2.2. If the attendee cancels their booking, Ashleigh Haase Photography has the right to re-open the now vacant spot to the public for re-booking. If the seat is able to be rebooked, Ashleigh Haase Photography will refund 50% of the fee to the attendee, and withhold 50% as liquidated damages.
3. Cancellation by Ashleigh Haase Photography. Ashleigh Haase Photography reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will have the choice of accepting the change, attending an alternative workshop, or withdrawing from this Agreement and accepting a refund of fees paid. In the event that a workshop is cancelled, you will not receive a refund for any costs that you have incurred as an individual in connection with the workshop other than the workshop fee. Examples of fees not covered (including without limitation) are fees for airfare, accommodations and transportation.
4. Reschedules and Changes to the Workshop. In the event where the workshop is unable to go ahead as described, Ashleigh Haase Photography will act responsibly and promptly to notify all attendees of the changes.
4.1. If the workshop coordinator or any speakers are unable to attend, we will attempt to find someone with equivalent experience and skills to replace that person, but no fees will be refunded to attendee unless the workshop itself is cancelled pursuant to Section 3 of this Agreement.
4.2. In the case where COVID-19 affects the workshop from going ahead, attendees will have the option to transfer their ticket to the proposed new date, receive a credit towards 1:1 mentoring, or a full refund.
4.3. The type of workshops Ashleigh Haase Photography offers require flexibility and attendees must allow for alternatives. Accordingly, the outline itinerary and the workshop description is only an indication of what may take place on the workshop, and not as a contractual obligation on the part of Ashleigh Haase Photography.
5. Additional Costs. Unless otherwise stated in the workshop promotional materials, we are not responsible for arranging or paying for your transportation. Ashleigh Haase Photography and/or the workshop coordinator may assist you with making travel arrangements, but you are solely responsible for such arrangements and costs.
6. Dietary Restrictions and Special Requests. If you have any special dietary or other requests you should inform us of these prior to the workshop so we can pass them onto the catering for your meals. We cannot guarantee that such requests will be met and will have no liability to you if such requests are not met.
7. Limitation of Liability. Ashleigh Haase Photography is not liable or responsible for death, bodily injury or illness caused to any attendee unless it is caused by the negligent act and/or omission of any Ashleigh Haase Photography employees or agents.
7.1. Ashleigh Haase Photography does not accept liability for any loss or additional expense caused by the delay or interruption to your travel or the workshop through weather conditions, civil disturbance, industrial action, strikes, wars, floods or sickness. Such losses or additional expenses are solely your responsibility.
7.2. The Workshop is provided “as is” and Ashleigh Haase Photography makes no warranties with respect to the Workshop, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7.3. Ashleigh Haase Photography shall not be liable to you or any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits, or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of the workshop, or otherwise, even if Ashleigh Haase Photography has been advised of the possibility of such damages, costs or losses. In no event shall Ashleigh Haase Photography total aggregate liability arising from this Agreement and/or the workshop exceed the total fees paid by the attendee for the workshop.
8. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Ashleigh Haase Photography harmless from any and all liability, reasonable costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising directly or indirectly from any breach by you of any representation, warranty or provision of this Agreement.
9. Consent to Use of Images. By attending a workshop, you hereby give permission for images taken of you to be used by Ashleigh Haase Photography in any media for any purpose (unless unlawful), including without limitation, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any Ashleigh Haase Photography product or service. You acknowledge and agree that you do not own any rights in such images and that you are not entitled to any compensation for Ashleigh Haase Photography permitted uses.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the attendee and Ashleigh Haase Photography. It supersedes all prior and simultaneous agreements between the parties. In the event that any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain valid and enforceable.
By registering for this workshop and paying the full amount, you have entered into this Agreement and have accepted all of the foregoing terms and conditions.